Wednesday 22 May 2013

Mental Health Week Live Tweet Chat Recap: Engaging and Educating Through Social Media

During Mental Health Week, TeenMentalHealth.org and Dr. Kutcher took to social media to educate and create awareness around mental health. Engaging in a live Twitter tweet chat, the public were able to ask and elaborate on questions in relation to mental health.

The chat created a dialogue, fostering knowledge on hot topics in mental health.  “It provides the public with the opportunity to ask and engage, furthering their knowledge of what’s available locally and online,” says Dr. Kutcher.

Using the #TMHWeek tag, users were able to engage in the conversation, making it an effective way to spread knowledge and education.


For more information, visit TeenMentalHealth.org and follow us on Twitter @TMentalHealth

2 comments:

  1. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job! fedtprocent beregner

    ReplyDelete
  2. For years my friends and family had told me to take my writing public. My blog tells a different kind of love story. It discusses a twenty-something about love, family & friends, addiction, mental illness, ourselves and life in genera.

    Check it out at http://whenwemumble.weebly.com

    Send me links to your blog so I can read yours aswell.

    ReplyDelete